Friday, March 28, 2008

Rethink?

I feel that it is wise to Rethink your life and how you look at the world every once and awhile. I'm not saying change everything, just rethink it.

Here are some things I need to Rethink:
  • Do the things that take up the most of my time mean the most to me?
  • Are the things that take up most of my money worth it?
  • Having freed up some money in my budget, where should it go?
  • How quickly do I want to finish graduate school? Is it worth it?
  • Is there a better way to read my Bible?
  • What things fill my life that are keeping me from growing spiritually?
  • Am I taking advantage of the resources at hand?
  • What am I putting off that needs to be taken care of?
  • Who do I need to be reconciled with?
  • Am I confessing my sins?
  • Am I trying to be myself or someone else?
  • How can I better use the resources I have right now to help the poor?
  • What situation will bear the next Bin Laden? How can you preemptively remedy the situation?
  • Should I listen to more Christian music?
  • As both a Christian and a church employee, how do I build a meaningful life away from work?
  • What is keeping me from traveling the world?
  • Am I making progress toward Kingdom goals?
  • Do I read the Bible in the way it was intended to read?
  • How much longer should I be in counseling?
  • What can I learn from the recent choices I've made?
  • Where is the line between analyzing a situation and being too hard on yourself?
  • What do I really need?
  • When am I happiest?
  • How do I experience God's presence?
  • What makes me mad? Is that reasonable?
  • What will I do differently next time? How can I work toward it now?
What about you? What are some things you need to rethink?

No comments: