Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Some of the Best Cupcakes Ever


To celebrate the fact that I'll be 26 years old tomorrow, some of the High School students I work with made me cupcakes and signed a pretty nice card. Now, I'm not a huge sweets fan, but these were some pretty amazing cupcakes.

I'm approaching my one year anniversary at Journey, and sometimes can get pretty down on myself for what I have and haven't accomplished. I haven't given the High Schoolers the time they really need and deserve. I'm not one of those guys that eat, sleep and breathe youth ministry. But I have done the best I can to teach them things they need to know about following Christ.

So, tonight, as I crash from this sugar high, I'm going to look at that card, and have faith that God will multiply my feeble efforts, and will raise up great men and women of the Kingdom.

1 comment:

TSHarrison said...

Happy Birthday buddy!