Monday, September 1, 2008

Currently Reading:

I'm always working through 3-5 books at a time. Right now they are:


True North by Bill George. George is a professor at Harvard business school, and former CEO of Medtronic. This follow up to his book Authentic Leadership is a collection of stories from over 100 modern day leaders in a variety of fields.

Simply Christian by Tom Wright. The Reverend Wright is possibly the most widely appreciated living theologian, his writings range from popular level work, including his fantastic New Testament for Everyone commentaries, to academic textbooks. This is his attempt to provide a 21st Century Mere Christianity.


Watchmen by Alan Moore. I've been picking away at the greatest Graphic Novel of all time for quite some time. I'm about half way through, and still not sure what it's about or why it is such a big deal--but I love it. The impending movie has inspired me to finish it.

No comments: