Saturday, May 3, 2008

No Posts this Week

Sorry guys. A few things you missed:

-Some personal news (ask me personally if you want to know!)
-Family struggles
-Night In Old San Antonio (or beer and meat-on-a-stick night)
-A very small and disappointing crowd at Sam's Burger Joint, my Monday night swing dancing hangout.
-Read some comic books
-Struggled to come to peace with some issues
-Construction nearly complete at Journey!
-My first Wednesday to not hang out with Journey youth (neither a good or bad thing)
-Visited an old school Baptist church
-This American Life Simulcast party in Austin, complete with dinner at Magnolia Cafe!
-Flashes of depression
-First Friday Artwalk
-Handing out food at Christian Hope Resource Center
-Floating down the Guadalupe River with new friends
-"low and slow" barbecue with my Community Group and one of our elders.

It's been a little busier than usual. I have been dreadfully introspective, but I've kept it private. I use a little handwritten journal to complain about the same things over and over again, and try not to publish it for the world to see.

All for now.

No comments: