Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Things I've Already Done in 2008

Fell asleep playing Catchphrase
Watched a College Football game (fun, but not usually my thing)
Been to a Honky-Tonk dance club (definitely not my thing)
Talked to a complete stranger on the phone for over an hour
Seen my good friends Perry and Amy
Hiked Canyon Lake
Taken a nap
Read for fun
Made "notes to self" on my digital audio recorder
Tried to live without an iPod
Lifted weights
Bought $180 worth of groceries
Eaten at two new restaurants
Cooked Stew for the first time ever, using a crock pot
Got a sexy new haircut
Preached a 7 minute sermon
Tried adding Carmel protein powder to my oatmeal
Watched the movie "Stardust"
Got lost driving
Talked to an old college friend
Helped start a new ititiative at Journey Fellowship (more info soon!)
Started a Daily Bible Reading/Journaling Plan
Bought a hair dryer
Tried to use fabric glue
Had a great time with my Community Group
Was oblivious to a cute girl flirting with me
Used a saw, drill, hammer and (my favorite) Baby Sledgehammer during worship
Blogged
What have you done so far in 2008?

No comments: