Saturday, August 30, 2008

Some Questions

  • Considering floating down the river on Monday...interested?
  • If someone pointed out my flaws the way I want to point out their's, what would they say?
  • Do I have the courage to try something different?
  • What's it going to be like kayaking down the Rio Coco?
  • Does everyone have trouble moving on, and we all just hide it?
  • How do you tell if your anger is reasonable or unreasonable?
  • Robert Downey, Jr. in black face?
  • What does it take to become a professional movie critic?
  • How many hotdog buns should I buy for the back to school bash?
  • When I look back at this part of my life, what will I regret?
  • What is the difference between those who make the best of their situation and those who wallow?
  • If Obama looses, what will he do next?
  • What should I change to make more time for reading?
  • Should I buy an iPhone?
  • Surely there's a good party somewhere this weekend?
  • What will I have to give up to pay my debt off by the end of the year?
  • Why don't I pray more?
  • Why do I spend so much time online?

No comments: